- Looking after your furniture
- Furniture care
- Bag of soap flakes
Bag of soap flakes
Ships within 2-3 workdays
Vegetable soap flakes are used both for furniture surface treatment and for cleaning soaped wooden surfaces. Mix the dry flakes with water to create a soap solution. Our soap flakes bear the Nordic Ecolabel and are recommended by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association. Dosage: Dilute 30 ml of dry soap flakes in 2 litres of hot water. Stir until the soap flakes dissolve properly. Allow the soap solution to cool before application. Apply as follows: If the furniture is stained or dirty, we recommend that you start by sanding it with fine sandpaper (240 grit). Apply the soap solution to the wooden surface with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow the furniture to dry for 24 hours, then sand lightly with fine sandpaper for a smooth and even surface. Always sand with the direction of the wood grain. Tip! Store ready-mixed soap in a glass jar under the sink for everyday maintenance.
- Vegetable soap flakes made from coconut and palm kernel oil
- Ecolabelled with the Nordic Swan and recommended by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association
- The palm oil used in the product is RSPO certified, i.e. sustainably produced at all stages
- Without added perfume, dyes or stabilizers. The soap flakes are completely free of glycerin and EDTA.
- pH value in diluted soap solution: approx. 10.5
- One bag contains about 100g of soap flakes